Monday, May 19, 2008

Today I Promise




1. To be strong so that nothing can disturb my peace of mind.

2. To make everyone feel that there is something special in them.

3. To look at the positive side of everything and make my optimism come true.

4. To be just as enthusiastic about the success of others as I am about my own.

5. To learn from the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater achievements of the future.

6. To have a cheerful presence at all times and give every living creature I meet a smile.

7. To give so much time and effort to the improvement of myself that I have no time to criticize others.

8. To be too large for worry, too noble for anger, too strong for fear, and too happy to permit the presence of trouble.

9. To be a light for others, not a judge of others.

10. And lastly, teach those around you to do the same...

There is someone that needs to hear the encouragement that God has placed in you.